A SIP OF SUMMER
A sip of Emeyu’s Endless Summer iced tea is like a sip of summer.
Brew it cold to allow the peppermint, lemongrass, ginger and lavender to develop into a refreshing, delicious drink. Next add a touch of fresh mint, a slice of lemon and iced cubes to keep you cool and refreshed all day.
The drink is naturally caffeine free and full of dried organic herbs.
How to create the perfect iced tea
- 2 endless summer tea bags
- 1,5 L water
- fresh mint
- fresh lemon juice
- a slice of lemon
- iced cubes
Optional: agave syrup to taste
- Add the tea bags to a large jug with water and place it in the fridge for minimum 2 hours (we like to do it overnight)
- Remove the tea bags
- Add iced cubes to a glass, squeeze a 1/4 lemon on top
- Add the Endless Summer brew
- Garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lemon
- Serve 🙂
Note: It is also possible to hot brew the tea following the normal instructions on the tea bag. Allow to cool before following the recipe above.